YOUR COPILOT IN ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE
Independent leadership of complex projects and change programs
Organizing and guiding people-oriented organizational changes
Managing temporary a department to allow radical changes to take root and render
Group-oriented development of project management competences
ADVICE AND COACHING
Personal guidance on leadership and change
F-action focuses on the organizational changes associated with the application of new technologies; more flexibility and self-organization, cooperation in the value chain and internationalization.
For complex projects with a strong multidisciplinary character and cross-departmental interests, an external project manager is often called upon. Project management through F-action offers added value if the organizational component, both internally and externally, is of crucial importance to the project success.
Organizations that want to increase the chance of success of projects benefit from professional support for the development of this competence. Together with F-action the customer determines which role projects play in the strategy and how projects can be designed. Then it is hands-on to work with the people who give content and guidance to projects.
In order to allow a new way of working to last, it makes sense to organize a steering role close to the execution of projects. This can be as project manager of a large project or as interim head of a project department. F-action has experience in leading teams with an emphasis on the competence development of people.
F-action offers training programs for project and program management that are tailor-made for the specific situation within an organization. Because the return on the learning effort is paramount, not only project managers are trained, but also clients, users and team members. If possible, the training courses take place in a project so that the lessons learned can be put into practice immediately.
ADVICE AND COACHING
F-action is passionate about projects and programs. Customers with complex issues related to this theme are welcome for an informal conversation. Our starting point is always; The more a customer can do, the better. Nevertheless, there may be a temporary need for guidance on specific themes. With our knowledge and network, we are happy to help you on your way.
You change easier from motion than from standstill
The founder of F-action, André Haverkort, has played a stimulating and organizing role in projects, programs and personal development trajectories in various roles over the last 20 years. His style is characterized by decisiveness, craftsmanship and contagious enthusiasm. André has a business background and focuses mainly on the business environment where innovation, product development and the use of technology characterize the playing field.
ORIENTATION ON COMPETENCE
Change has become a constant factor for many organizations. Temporary and long-lasting partnerships are created to respond to changing market or other environmental conditions. This places high demands on the flexibility of individuals but also on the systems and the way of organizing. F-action helps organizations and individuals develop these competences.
How do you create an organization that is outwardly oriented and can convert knowledge and creativity into applicable innovations and sustainable changes? According to F-action, the answer to this is different for each organization, but there are some basic principles that increase the chances of success. The key concepts are phonetically returned in the name F-action.
- Focus changes on the desired Effect that needs to be achieved.
- Organize the change so that people quickly get into Action and benefit from the results.
- Create an atmosphere of Affection so that people who use the change can trust not to be accounted for on their mistakes but appreciated on what they do achieve.
Higher goals get you motivated, short term effects get you moving
NEFIT | BOSCH THERMOTECHNIEK, DEVENTER
- Setting up an organisational format for innovative products and service that do not match existing structures, product- or customer groups of Bosch Thermotechnology
- Leading the first project coming from this format; A monoblock heat pump placed on a slanted roof, the Compact 5800 AWR
- Initiate and scout new innovative ideas in the field of sustainable comfort and well being
KIC INNOENERGY, EINDHOVEN and GENK (BELGIUM)
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT
– Setting up a Project Management Office and improve the governance of innovation projects
– Project manager Active Substations: 12 European industries, universities and knowledge institutes together develop a smart transformer station
NEDTRAIN (NS) / UTRECHT
– Advisor IMPACT (program office strategic projects), member of management team
– Portfolio management: bring organization from maturity level 1 to level 3.
SUZLON ENERGY GMBH / HAMBURG (GERMANY)
– Change manager Project Management: Transforming the organization into a project-driven R & D organization.
– Set up of the projects department
STORK / NAARDEN
ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT, TRAINER, COACH
– Process manager change trajectory CPM at Stork companies
– Program Manager Professionalization Contract and Project Management
Chief Operating Officer Stork N.V.
“With the professionalization of our project management competency, you have had great added value for Stork with the combination of substantive knowledge and change management skills. You have a lot of impact on a group because you know how to stimulate cooperation in a positive, enjoyable way. You get it done while people feel happy with it.
FRIESLAND FOODS / CORPORATE RESEARCH / DEVENTER
In the field of project management for management team and senior project managers.
ALBEMARLE CATALYSTS / AMERSFOORT
TRAINER, COACH, PROJECT MANAGER, ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
1. Training and coaching project managers
2. Project manager Sarbanes Oxley project
3. Track Project Manager: Set up and lead project to improve the Administrative Organization and Internal Control for new SAP release and Sarbanes Oxley compliancy
4. Project advisor for a professionalization program project and portfolio management
Consultant project management Albemarle
“André brings you clarity and structure with an eye for the present company cultures.
He helps you to make the right choices without imposing anything on you.
His contagious enthusiasm gives extra energy and endurance to continue on the path of growth and change.”
CITO / ARNHEM
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Kryterion software development)
Kryterion is a joint venture of Cito with North American partners to provide a high-quality online testing environment to schools, businesses and government agencies. This project served as an example project to initiate improvements in project management at Cito.
Algemeen directeur Cito
“He is so involved that he looks like a permanent employee. And with a great commitment of time and energy. André has given the example of how to manage an important project and to put the organization’s interests first. We learned a lot from that at Cito.”
More information or make an appointment?
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0341-494932.